Chick Fil A Drive Through Today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Chick Fil A Drive Through Today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

One more on the bucket list, great fun today we did the Chick Fil A drive through with Shirley:

drive through 1
drive through 2
drive through 3
drive through 4
drive through 5

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dunn on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:35 pm:

Good times! Nice to see you having so much fun with your T after all the work you put into it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:43 pm:

Now look kids, if you spill food on the upholstery, we can't do this again!!!
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:50 pm:

Dad! Where is the drink holder? What a great day huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 11:15 pm:

Don't those wheels look nice :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 01:03 am:

Fold the windshield down halfway and set your drink there.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 01:32 am:

Keith, that might work IF there was glass in the windshield!!!! Ignacio obviously doesn't live in Callifunny.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 02:34 am:

Gee, using your old Ford for what it's supposed to be used for. Everyday? Yeah baby!
Love your son's goggles! Young man, there really WAS a time when those goggles were perfectly acceptable and expected for riders or drivers.
The wheels and Shirley look great! Hehehehe!
I just love this stuff!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:51 am:

The fever is in full swing :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 12:30 pm:

Good for you Ignacio. I am thoroughly enjoying the pictures of Shirley. She has a very special look that I like.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 10:41 pm:

Windshields went on today. I did an alignment using Steve Jelf's instructions. She was out of alignment 2.5 inches. Everything seems tight and cotter pinned now (she had practically no cotter pins originally) so I took her 10 miles today. Tracking was good but she gets a little bouncy on a bad road going fast. I did not screw or tie down the floor boards so they went airborne some over a especially steep train track hump. Oh, that's what the road and the engine look like while moving. :-) Front drivers hub was hot, the rest cool so I backed off the nut some. Will drive her to church Sunday. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter Adey (The Woodlands TX) on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 08:31 am:

So glad to see your hard work has sure paid off - Congratulations on a well earned joy ride - do it often!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration