26 coupe door glass channel Quest.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 26 coupe door glass channel Quest.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By lorenzo leon on Thursday, April 13, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

I have 2 different types of channel i have gotten from the vendors the one o the right [with the white cloth cover]fits good the other does not fit inside channels ,i got them long ago don't remember who sold the good one,......question ,.Who sells the one i can use
Thank you lorenzo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Lorenzo: Here is some info from an earlier post by John Saylor on the subject. I have no affiliation with the vender listed, jb
http://cscatalogparts.com/product/75000038
By John Saylor, Citrus Heights, Ca on Wednesday, February 08, 2017 - 07:49 pm:
I ran into the same problem when I tried to replace the channels in my 27 Tudor. The vendor supplied kit would not work at all. I searched the internet and found a company that makes channels for all types of applications, RVs, boats, etc. stanpro.com. I found it online at Auto Parts Warehouse. Stanpro #75000038 was an exact match to my 27. You will have to rivet on your own clips and cut to length. Two 72" pieces was enough to do both doors, side and top. Stanpro list the channel by dimension so your 23 may be different

"STANPRO UNBEADED WINDOW CHANNEL -- 72 in. length side wall rigidity; Made from flexible pile lining rubber with steel core that provides strength and forms easily to any contour; Features inside lining fabric that is tightly woven for maximum glass cushioning; Eliminates window rattling to ensure proper function."

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration