New Leaf Springs ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New Leaf Springs ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 11:07 am:

Does anyone have any experience with the new reproduction leaf springs?

The original 8 leaf front spring on my 1926 Runabout has been replaced with a earlier 7 leaf spring at some point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 11:13 am:

The ones I've seen are nice. However I think the thickness of each leaf is thicker than the originals. As far as the 8 leaf you need, I don't know if anyone is making that one. Originals shouldn't be too hard to find.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Doris, AZ on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

New 1926 / '27 8 leaf front springs are available at the vendors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

I have good luck with them the guy who makes them is in our car club

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration