Post photos of Bakersfield Swap Meet---Here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Post photos of Bakersfield Swap Meet---Here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

Didn't anyone take a Camera????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 07:25 pm:

Don,

I streamed several live videos in real time on Wednesday & Thursday.

I posted a thread with links.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

Here are a few.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

"Restored 25 years ago, engine never started" Does anyone know the story behind that? Done for museum display, or health problems prevented use of the car, or something else???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:03 pm:

The 09 was a pretty neat car, wouldn't mind taking it home.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 09:11 pm:

09 was nice we all wondered about it. Realy the 09 was visualy nice but at that price i want here it run.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 02:49 pm:

I didn't make it this time, so here's one from last year.

Barrett, Vowell, Pang, Jelf, Clipner.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration