I need an inside view

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: I need an inside view
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Friday, April 14, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

Does anyone have pictures of the inside of the body where the windshield bolts to the body. I need to see how the wood is properly bolted together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 06:53 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 08:22 am:

I looked and found one on the passenger side. This is 1924 roadster. On the right vertical by the door i added support plastic piece at the top and 90 at the bottom. On the left vertical the white wood at the bottom I added for support and bolting the fire wall to the wood. The rest is original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 05:23 pm:

Thankyou James

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration