Shipping options for fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Shipping options for fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen McConachie on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:18 pm:

Hi all

I am trying to figure shipping options for a pair of 1926/27 front fenders from Texas to a freight forwarding company in Compton CA so we can get them to New Zealand without the freight cost breaking the bank too much.
They are currently not packaged in any way so would need packaged prior to shipping.
Has anyone got suggestions

Many Thanks
Glen McConachie
New Zealand

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 07:31 pm:

Have you considered air freight? It would be quick with less chance of damage and the price might surprise you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:47 pm:

bus line was the cheapest for me to ship a comet fender for me a few years back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:53 pm:

Take a hell of a bus ride to get from Texas to New Zealand, Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:59 pm:

Grey hound but last set i sent fastenal
Another choice is Uship.com

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration