Great day!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Great day!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 09:55 pm:

Put about 50 miles on back roads today. 78 degrees. Drove 26 for breakfast. Went to auto parts later for supplies. Took the long way home. Traffic was terrible.

Went to supper in 26 with the wife person. Finally the kids came out and granddaughter had to go for a ride with paw paw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

I can see how you were caught in traffic jams - must have been horrible!

By the way, you don't look old enough to be a paw paw.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Gilbert, 49 in July. Yup,grand kids is where its at. Only had one son ,so grandma really enjoys the girls. I am considered a youngin among this crowd.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 11:02 pm:

That's messed up. Have you no conscience ?

=====================================

I took the beast to the meat market to get a steak and some
snouts (wife person likes those nasty things). Turned into a one
vehicle car show. I came out to find a crowd around it and
played 20 Questions for 40 minutes. Two people have Model
T's hidden away and expressed an interest in bringing them
back to life.

Messing up minds, wherever I go !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:27 am:

Shoot, the "traffic" was by your neighbor's farm... Duane rolls his eyes and laughs. Hehehe!

Good to see you out with the little girlies! That's what we do ain't it Grampa? Funny, I'm pa-pa to 4 of my 6 too. Great pics Dallas!
Wait. My oldest grand daughter is 9 and I'm only 3 years older than you. Did I start too early? AND you do look young... It's all that clean livin' ain't it?
Wait, 50 miles? Man, you got me beat in so many ways. ;-) Woohoo!

Burger, just like you, I suspect Dallas has no conscience (Con-Science?) about such things. Nor do I. ;-) Start it/build it and they will come.
Shoot, drag a non-living T to the gas station on a trailer and we're still a spectacle. Love it.
I live in the "church of the poisoned mind" too but NO I don't own that album. Get it? Boy George and Culture Cl..... Never mind.
Umm err. And you were amicable (nice) to these people Burger? Perhaps even encouraging the 2 hidden T fellas? C'mon man. Really? Hehehe!
And you blame the poisoning/messsing on the rest of us... :-)

You two, "the wife person"? The wife person?
Mine's an "Old Battle Axe" and we'll have our XXth Adversary Day coming up this fall. I've written that on her flower cards...
Happy Adversary Day on the first for you Dallas!
Oh where did my mind go wrong?
Dare I post such drivel?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration