Removing trunk lid from 26 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Removing trunk lid from 26 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Saturday, April 15, 2017 - 10:58 pm:

hi does anyone know how to take the trunk lid of a 26 coupe i have the bolts out but can't get it to come out any help thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Owens on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 01:09 am:

Hi Mike, I remember having to remove the hat shelf to get the hinges out. Scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 01:36 am:

If you don't want to scratch paint, its more than a one person job.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Barker, Somerset, England on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 07:54 am:

Yes; it has to go forward, so the shelf has to be out.

Yes, it's really a 2-person job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 09:12 am:

thank you for your help we had four heads doing it so looks like the shelf is coming out mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 10:00 am:

If you have a friend it will help and the shelf behind the seat needs to be removed from the car. I leave the shelf out when putting everything back together because I am 6ft 8 and need the room to drive. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration