T table

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: T table
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:31 am:

About a year ago my uncle died but on his last visit he gave my Dad this T wood spoke wheel. Dad past on in January and I picked up the wheel and used the old crank shaft from my T and added a piece of glass and made this table. It's kind of cool to have something of mine, my uncles, and my Dads all together. When my time comes it will go to my kids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 07:37 am:

That is very nice and what a great way to remember family members.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 09:00 am:

Nice work and a great way to keep parts in out of the weather. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 09:02 am:

Very cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 10:03 am:

Neat table.. Great for your man cave or garbage...... Cool Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 10:06 am:

LOL Tim I assume you meant garage.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 12:05 pm:

Very cool. Must be a "bear" to move as it looks heavy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lester in Floyd, VA on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 05:41 pm:

Reminds me of a wagon wheel table seen in the movie,"When Harry met Sally"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 06:19 pm:

Yes John it is a little heavy. I roll it around.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration