Speedometer app worked great today.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Speedometer app worked great today.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

Used a iphone speedometer app today. Worked great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 07:17 pm:

I use the Speedo apps when driving my old cars and they are great. I use the Android apps. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Sunday, April 16, 2017 - 07:21 pm:

My Corbin speedometer also works great. The needle is as steady as a rock, the trip meter works and so does the odometer. I love it.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:50 am:

I'm using speedo app on my IPhone called Speed Box. it's free, has good large display,odometer and compass. I only use it in the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

Well howdy my namesake up in MO ! I also use that app on my 5S smart phone. It's great when making adjustments to see if improvement in performance occurs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Wilson - Omaha NE on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

I bought a charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter, and holds your phone. I only used the part that holds the phone, and epoxied a magnet to the back so I can put my iPhone on the dash where I can see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:36 pm:

Speedometers? We don't need no sticking speedometers. :-) Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:45 pm:

How do you know when to change the oil & service the T ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

If I can't remember when I did it last - it's time! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

I have the speedometer app. I only use it when running from the wife when I tell her I bought another T!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

glad to see this post...being brand new to t's, it is very challenging to know how fast the car is moving. I know once I have driven a while, I will know just by the sound...but without a baseline experience I worry of hurting the transmission, also really like the odometer for mileage / oil and grease service. I do not wish to add a speedometer, because in its 98 years, it has never had one...trying to keep ol' Elmer as Henry built him...

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration