Old Photo - Brass Era - Fording In A Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Brass Era - Fording In A Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:06 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:44 am:

Shoot...... He wasn't 'fording' Jay. No wake made by the wheels. His spokes were loose....;o) thanks again for these incredible pics !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 11:57 am:

Thats why the ring and pinion was rusted so bad in mine! They dont even have a fishing pole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lenney Glenn on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:02 pm:

If you tilt the screen you can see a small wake behind the rear wheels. The ripples seem to lead to what appears to be a road on the right parallel to the fence. Here in the N.C. mountains I can remember country roads that would run in a creek bed for quite a distance before exiting on the opposite side of the creek.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 01:46 pm:

OH Great!...I tilted the screen and all the water ran out all over my desk! Well I guess I'd better get the mop.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration