Test

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Test
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:54 pm:

pictest

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 12:58 pm:

from my flip phone it stays the same kbs. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 01:39 pm:

Better be careful you'll spill your coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Dennis - I don't know about Charley's coffee, but I've had "railroad coffee" that wouldn't spill all that much with that cup & saucer arrangement" except that the saucer isn't really necessary! I've always said that after 34 years on the RR, I can drink just about any kinda' coffee!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 07:03 pm:

I had coffee like that too Harold, you could stick a spoon in it and pull out the coffee in one big lump and eat it like a fudge pop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

Navy Coffee recipe:Start peculator 07:00 head out to load Bombs, Missiles, Rockets, Bullets and Chaff, return to shop at 13:00 for lunch and first cup of the day. No Creamer or Sugar available due to High humidity environment. YUM YUM!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Actually, that's a very nice pic considering.
640 X 480 at 126 KB's. Perfect for the forum. Clear, light on bandwidth and easy to do.
Some of the darned smart phones take pics that are absolutely enormous! Mine does.
2000-2002, I used to drive my Crappy T to town for some of Dennis' Barfachino at the gas station. He'd just add more coffee to the used grounds and more water.
I'd refill the tank for 27 cents.
No wonder I can't handle much caffeine anymore.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration