The Old 1914 Makes a Great Place to Hide and Easter Basket

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The Old 1914 Makes a Great Place to Hide and Easter Basket
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

We hid my 3 and a half year old granddaughters', Lily, Easter basket in our 1914 touring.

The kid loves that car. The other day she was just inconsolable and sobbing for some reason. I asked if she wanted to sit in the "T car", as she calls it. She said, "Yes." So we go outside to the garage and she gets behind the steering wheel and as the sobbing subsides, she says, "There, I feel better now!"

A Model T solves a variety of problems!!!

(That's my 1923 American LaFrance Brockway Torpedo fire engine in the background.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

We need pics of the LaFrance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

Dave, here it is. Runs great and still pumps like a son-of-a-gun!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Monday, April 17, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

Sweet story. Good to hear the T car stopped her crying. She's a cutie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Thanks, Dan!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 06:24 pm:

"There, I feel better now!" That's priceless. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 06:41 pm:

Marty,

I went out to my Model T and didn't find an Easter basket perhaps you forgot to put one in mine.

Great post

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Duey, she is something else.

Dennis, if I were you, I'd sit right down and get a letter off to that darn Easter Bunny!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration