OT - making a few decorating changes around the house.....

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT - making a few decorating changes around the house.....
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Since I'm now the "Decorator in Chief" of the house, I'm making a few changes. What do you think?

Before:

After:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:44 pm:

very nice but do you have a model K frame as a coffee table?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

G.R., I like the way you think......

However a "K" frame is almost identical in size and weight to a TT frame....... it would have to be a boardroom table..... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:51 pm:

Looks like you need to reset the times on those clocks or you will be late.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:54 pm:

Rob, I like it but I hope you hung up the London Reminder somewhere else. I couldn't help but think about your trip with the girls when I saw that clock..

Have fun with the decorating! Along will come another Gal and .......LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 01:57 pm:

Following up on Gene's comment, from My Fair Lady -

--- she'll redecorate your home
from the cellar to the dome,
then go on to the enthralling task
of overhauling YOU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 02:07 pm:

It took you 50 minutes to change it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Jerry,
I never liked that clock (go figure), so had not changed the time for daylight savings. I was just planning to and thought, wait a minute (pun intended), my "K Klock" was stuck in our small office..... so I liberated it.

Gil,
One of my favorite musicals:
https://youtu.be/7Ezy50aY6Bg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

Now to move the Model K to our main three stall garage.....

I'm beginning to enjoy my freedom......

Wait till next winter when the Model N comes into the finished walk-in basement.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:05 pm:

You should have kept the clock but added "New" above the London in honor of the car runů..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 03:09 pm:

Good thought Erik. Nice pic, except my hair is wind blown....
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

Rob, With your New Parts... Let the Party Begin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 06:36 pm:

Years ago, I knew a fellow that went through a similar stage in life. He placed a blown engine block on the living room floor with a piece of glass on top for a coffee table.

Not sure I would recommend going that far.

A model N wheel chandelier might be nice!

Rex Harrison is always great!

Wherever life takes you? Make the most of it!
W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 07:49 pm:

I'm liking the new decorating themes! The K in the garage and the N in the basement? Perfect.
When I was young I had a 320 pound piston as my living room's centerpiece. Makes a great chair too.
Love that clock.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration