Mark Twain Elementary 3rd grade class with Shirley.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mark Twain Elementary 3rd grade class with Shirley.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 04:09 pm:

So much fun. :-)

3rd grade class

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 04:17 pm:

Now that makes me jealous.....I wish I was there and could do that someday

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

Ignacio,

Thanks for bringing a lot fun and joy to the 3rd graders. You never know which one might "catch the bug" and want to know more about cars and Model Ts in particular. I've been able to bring my T to school a couple of times. (Funny, I just remembered I actually drove my T to high school... oh well "old as dirt" comes to mind). But in this century I would occasionally bring it for a show and tell while the class was studying the industrial revolution. The T has always been welcomed by the students even if it isn't closely tied to the lesson plan. And sometimes the students in the next grade that were studying something else were still allowed to go out side for a review of one of industrial revolution icons.

Again thank you for being such a great ambassador for our hobby and club.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 05:05 pm:

Nice work Ignacio. That is one of the best things we can do for the hobby.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

Ignacio, again you made my day (which has been really fine) incredibly even more happy and bright !! Good on you, sir !! You know how to get the most from your Model T by sharing it !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 05:50 pm:

Ya done good, sir. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 06:39 pm:

That's awesome!
And you had bibs on!
You astound me at every corner, sir.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 10:59 pm:

Period dress, it was awesome! The kids were fascinated with the car. I told the story of Henry Ford and the Model T history. Play history detective of why it has a 1913 differential 1923 body and 1925 engine and the sandwich crash. They were curious about everything, top speed, where the gas tank was, how it is cooled. Crank started it. They loved it. Great time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Well done Ignacio !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration