PAGING HAP TUCKER! HAP TUCKER - PLEASE CONTACT JOHN STOKES!!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: PAGING HAP TUCKER! HAP TUCKER - PLEASE CONTACT JOHN STOKES!!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 08:08 pm:

Hap I sent an email to you a couple of weeks ago but have had extraordinary problems receiving emails which began, unbeknown to me, since before then.

I do know my emails have been going out but nothing has been coming in. This is now resolved but I thought I would alert you on the Forum to that.

I look forward to hearing from you either at the tourist.times email address, or at info@buzzyrentalcars.co.nz

Best wishes - John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:02 am:

John,

I sent you an e-mail to both addresses. If I can be of any help -- just let me know. Also, you can use the Private Message feature on the forum. It normally works well for me. Just click on my name at the beginning of a posting. It brings up my profile. My e-mail address is the third line down and at the bottom there is a "click here" to send a private message option.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 06:32 pm:

Thanks Hap - just read your email. I shall send you details el fasto. Listen for a big bump in your email inbox! Best wishes - John

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration