Someone in Pennsylvania go get this stand and motor for cheap

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Someone in Pennsylvania go get this stand and motor for cheap
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 11:05 pm:

Hey just saw this and hate to se it go to scrap.
eBay item number 391755387812

(Message edited by Jtt3 on April 19, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 11:30 pm:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MODEL-T-SCRAP-ENGINE-AND-STAND-/391755387812?hash=item5b 3670d3a4:g:hD4AAOSwIWVY8pQ2&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 06:55 am:

Pennsylvania is a big state. I live in central PA and that motor stand is still over 4 hours away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 08:12 am:

Yes but think of the pride of ownership and the chance to see what may be hidden in the brush. It's the chase and the chance that there's something more that really is the fun part.
Saving it and perhaps getting it back to a useful condition instead of some scrap heap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 04:30 pm:

Looks like a well-made stand specifically for a T engine. I wonder what that implies about what could be found elsewhere on the property.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:08 am:

I think the stand alone is worth $75.
I have seen engines in worse shape sell for more.
Parts alone could be salvaged and put to good use.
Just some observations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Heck, here in Texas, we drive that far (4 hours) to go eat dinner at a nice restaurant.

I'd be all over that....especially since I'm currently needing a Model T engine stand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matthew Weaver on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 08:33 am:

I'll watch it and see what it goes for. It's not far from me although, I'll have to travel north of the Mason-Dixon line to get it. :-) - Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 05:15 pm:

Thirty minutes left to bid at it's at $152.50

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration