Fairground Races

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fairground Races
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robb Wolff on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

I read with interest the thread about the Model T Long Beach Hill Climb -- amazing cars, amazing drivers.

A friend in the Fairground Racers group here in Alberta thought you might be interested in some photos taken at one of last year's events.

This year the opening race is in High River, Alberta on June 17th.

Race Photos

The photo below is of Cliff Proctor finishing a race after being thrown from his racer in Eureka MT.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

Thanks for posting the photos. Always enjoyed the fairground style racers. My favorite is the no number orange one with the gas tank almost on your lap.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

You guys always look like you're having a blast at those races. How could a guy like me join in on the fun?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

My guess it's run what you brung?? Nice model A manifolds and carb on one! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:33 pm:

Wow! That is a lot of pictures! So much fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert A Weitzel on Friday, April 21, 2017 - 01:55 pm:

great pictures thanks for posting

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration