For sale: super rare Zenith S4BF intake manifold

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: For sale: super rare Zenith S4BF intake manifold
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:27 pm:

This is the manifold that originally came with a Zenith S4BF when you bought one brand new back in the day. These are as common as hens teeth. This one is in perfect condition, has not been ground out the way many of them were, and has not been drilled for a vacuum line. If you have one of these carbs this offsets the carb towards the back of the car so that it will clear your generator or high tension magneto. Selling this now because I sold my two S4BFs as a pair. Asking $250 plus shipping.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 07:33 pm:

Sorry, meant to post in classifieds. I tried to delete but it won't let me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 08:05 pm:

Thirty minutes ago I'd have bought that, Seth, but the guy who missed out on yours just bought the pair of S4BF's I put together.

Somebody will buy it, they are hard to find.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration