OT- Source to Get Plastic Parts Scanned and 3D Printed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT- Source to Get Plastic Parts Scanned and 3D Printed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 06:43 am:

I need to get some plastic parts scanned and 3D printed. I know there are a lot of smart guys with lots of experience here, so that is why I came here for some advise. Thanks for any suggestions you might have! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

Google Shapeways. That's what they do for folks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 02:55 pm:

Thanks for the info. Looks like I just need to get the parts scanned somehow, and they should be able to do it. Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 06:37 pm:

I am under the impression that an OfficeMax or OfficeDepot has the ability to do so. You pay by the sq inch or something. My wife saw signs in the store for it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Pharis on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 12:14 am:

I had a part printed using a website called "3D Hubs". It's kind of a co-op of printer/scanner owners. It'll connect you with someone local

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration