Finally started my T yesterday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Finally started my T yesterday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Last November, I loaded my T into my (enclosed) trailer and towed it to our new home in Florida. 11 days after getting here I fell and busted my Femur in my right leg big time. I have finally recovered to the point that I can drive the T, and yesterday was the big day. It started normally, and I took it for a short mile-and-a- half ride. Today I will do some routine maintenance. Next week I will try to get the ball rolling on registering it in Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Good news. Glad to hear it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 11:47 am:

John- congrats being back to Wellsville!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 02:22 pm:

Great feeling and great work. Quite a long journey you've completed we salute you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 08:44 pm:

James,

When did John move to Wellsville PA?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration