Thread size on elbow fitting for carburator gas line

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Thread size on elbow fitting for carburator gas line
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 04:07 pm:

I've got a rebuild carburator for my P/U, but had problems with the old carburator as well as the new - the nut on the gaspipe is millimeter (I think) and does not fit right to the elbows thread.
What size is the thread on the elbow?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

This doesn't say the thread size, but it does list the compatible part numbers:

https://www.modeltford.com/item/2910.aspx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Pack nut is 1/2" x 18thr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 07:29 pm:

Nice informative display work, Dan !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

Thanks Steve

Word Paint was easy to use for type in legends, the data came from you Forum guys and think Stan Howe too :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 09:01 pm:

What is the thread size for the spray needle below the needle valve lock screw? Jim never mind I see it up on top of the screw it is 1/4-32.

(Message edited by tfan on April 23, 2017)

(Message edited by tfan on April 23, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration