Does anyone know anything about these tire spoons?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Does anyone know anything about these tire spoons?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 12:57 am:

They are Diamond Rubber Co on one side and US Tire on the other. They came in a box of stuff my Grandfather gave me when he gave me the car. The jack is a Peerless # 55. Anybody know what color and year that jack is supposed to be. I can't seem to get the pics to post so I will link to them.

http://maxwellautomobiles.proboards.com/attachment/download/194

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

The Link does not Work!

I get, ops, there was an error!

Guests do not have access to download attachments.

Please log in and try again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Martin on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:23 pm:

Troy, The Peerless jacks I've seen have all been silver. I can't remember the proper jack number, but if #55 is the offset rectangular handle, it is correct for a Maxwell. There's a picture of Alice Ramsey using one around somewhere...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 11:37 pm:

I don't know why I can't get a pic to load on here I'll keep trying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:01 am:

file:///C:/Users/TROY/Pictures/Maxwell2/Maxwell%20tools%20accessories/4-23-17%20 030%20(640x476).jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I'm giving up. Thanks for the effort guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:04 am:

Troy, have you resized your attachment. Most photos as shot with a camera are too big for the Forum to load. I resize all my pictures from 100%, down to 25% of original.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Troy Todd on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:33 am:

I've tried shrinking it to 5%. It's probably a fight between my Firefox browser and website. I have posted several pics in the past. I've been having problems with this site for a couple of months. I get logged out every time I switch pages.Then it says this connection is not secure. Herb is going to try to post them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration