Todays what is it, it looks to fit on the bolts for the 4th main...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Todays what is it, it looks to fit on the bolts for the 4th main...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 07:38 pm:

One is marked truck the other isn't;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 07:51 pm:

Ruckstell shifter bracket reinforcement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Bingo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:20 pm:

OH crap... I attached my Murphy rod to that bracket to help hold up my muffler bearing! I guess I'll have to take it all apart again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

I don't know when they started using those, but I think it was after Eaton took over Ruckstell. Check with Glen Chaffin, he would know for sure.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:20 am:

Thank you everyone. I said they weren't Ruckstell but with reservations that they might be to the guy that has them and was asking. I will let him know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:25 am:

Here's a photo of the "TRUCK" reinforcing bracket attached to the Ruckstell shift lever.

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 11:39 am:

Thank you Rich. The 3rd hole had me wondering what it was for after I was told what it was. Thanks for showing how it fits together.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration