Stones in head?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Stones in head?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

Found these rascals in the split head I'm replacing.. thought it was too old to be stoned.. .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Owner years ago didn't have any cloth or screen to put over the radiator opening.

He had a pan of fresh river water, and a few of those stones at the bottom of the pan spilled into the filler neck, straight into the head :-(

Stone River, wider than a mile...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:33 pm:

Makes sense People just kept them going in those days. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

mine has keystones in it ha,ha. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Hoshield; Oak Park MI on Monday, April 24, 2017 - 09:50 pm:

I'm probably lucky that's ALL I found in there!

Thanks..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration