24 Touring Photo Shoot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 24 Touring Photo Shoot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:05 am:

The local Christian Youth Theater troupe asked for the use of my car for a photo shoot for publicity photos for their upcoming play.

Here's a few photos from this evening....taken with my not-so-great cell phone camera. I'm sure the professional photos will turn out much better.

Still...the kids were adorable and looked perfect in the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:12 am:

Doing things like that is what having a T is all about.
'Look,do not touch' is no fun for the young.
Great thing you did,Don.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:14 am:

Thanks Jim....and yeah, I've never been a "look but don't touch" sorta guy with my old cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 01:25 am:

That's awesome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:43 am:

The black and white sure puts it back in time. Looks like the kids had fun to. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:04 am:

I bet in a hundred years someone will find and post those pics and a discussion will follow about the date and features of the car and the year of the car. Very nice that you did that.
Drive safe and often.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration