National Tea Day the Ford Way

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: National Tea Day the Ford Way
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:15 am:

April 21 was National Tea Day in Britain. Some Ford employees at the Warley site decided to incorporate Model Ts into the celebration and used the cars to promote their chosen Guide Dogs charity.

The article included a write-up of the six reproduction T-100 cars noting their 55mph top speed. :-)

Note: Photos were copied from Ford's news site. These are my personal observations and comments; I do not represent Ford Motor Co.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 08:50 am:

Thanks for the heads up. I will tell our Tea Ladies.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:27 am:

Well, how very fitting. It's also Tea Day at the Ford Piquette Avenue Plant in Detroit!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration