So where is Jay and Herb

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: So where is Jay and Herb
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Warren on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 06:34 am:

Anyone else having trouble getting their fix of old photos?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 07:23 am:

There's a new section for photos...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 07:31 am:

Where is that section, Tim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 07:41 am:

The only section I see for photos is the same photo section that has always been there. The part of it labeled "Old Photos" has only a couple dozen and it's not a forum where they can be discussed, only viewed. I sure hope THAT is not what we are talking about here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 08:23 am:

We've been getting busy around here lately. I'll put some on today. I hope we haven't found them all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Ditto what Herb says! Lots of spring cleaning and getting the garden ready for this years crop. Still have many hundreds of photos stashed in a file folder on my computer that haven't been posted yet. Just need the time to do it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:36 pm:

Hmmm, "Northern California" what kind of a crop would that be Jay???
:-)
(N. Calif, where the men are men and the sheep are stoned. . . .)
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

I used to live in Rock Creek Ohio and when my son would come to visit he would say" Ah yes, Rock Creek, where the men are men the women are too, and the sheep are scared!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

Jay: It's tamater time, corn and beans, cucumber POLE beans, egg plant zuccinni and pop corn and Dipper gourd and any other thing garden wise Oh and I have some Iowa corn I may try again this year

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Dennis,
My cousin in Minden, NV likes to say, "Northern Nevada, where the men are Men and the sheep are nervous."
Which is what I based my funny on, although it's likely more true on the North Coast (Humboldt county area).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

Jay and Herb, can't wait to see them! Love 'em!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Ouch David, not all of us in Humboldt County fit that description. Only half do. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration