Buster busting a model T in the blacksmith shop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Buster busting a model T in the blacksmith shop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 08:40 am:

There are some amazing scenes in this little film. Particularly like the way they toss the model T engine around the shop!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjhPyJL8neg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:20 am:

how dare they do that to the pierce. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:51 am:

That is one of my favorites.
Thanks for reminding me. I enjoy it every time.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:35 pm:

Hard to think a post with such a gift gets 2 hits?? Thank you Mark!!!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

I showed that video at a local car club meeting many years ago. A few folks were spellbound by it. Others paid no attention to it at all and visited with others. There is no way to explain how some people gravitate to certain things. Many subjects on the forum are exciting to some and not to others.
We were at a car show last month admiring a 1903 Rambler when a fellow member jumped in front of it to tell us how he used to fix Mustangs. It is just different levels of interest and excitement.
I really enjoy that video. I'm sure others enjoyed it without responding.
Aunt Gertrude's hemorrhoids may be more interesting to some.

(Message edited by rich eagle on April 26, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Eviston on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:32 pm:

'The General' is very high on my list of all time favorite movies,silent or not.Buster at his finest.Amazing.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration