Old Photo - Would You Hire This Guy To Move Your Household ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Would You Hire This Guy To Move Your Household ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Laurel & Hardy Moving Company, "Tall Oaks From Little Acorns Grow".

Great pic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Brown on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Is that a wide track T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 10:42 am:

Depression era, early TT with solid rear tires.

I wonder if there was a pair of damaged 30x3-1/2" tires on the outside of the regular 30x3" front tires for protection?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:07 am:

He has overheated; opened the hood and said, "Why did I install that d&$@ waterpump"?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:09 am:

I think he did!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:37 am:

I like the tree branches used for stakes.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:43 am:

Uncle Ernie !

You somehow managed to find an old photo of my UNCLE ERNIE ......

He moved old cars and household furnishings ..... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

Somehow Freighter Ernie just doesn't sound right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:32 pm:

How about "Uncle Freighter?"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Could be either Burger on me back in the day!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

Sure I'd hire him. He and his truck look just like me and my truck on weekends. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 03:17 pm:

Looks like he used a pitch fork to load.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 03:24 pm:

Looks like the price of scrap got high enough, he started removing parts of the cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

I must have hired his ancestor I'm still sorting through my furnishings since moving last fall. I hope to get everything moved in the house from the garage by next week. It's only been 7 months of stripping wall paper (4 layers) and patching walls in seven different rooms and the hallway then painting everything. I hope to start construction on the new shop so I can work on my Model T's!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration