Ford speedster nearing completion

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ford speedster nearing completion
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Here it is almost done. just need to figure out the exhaust then it will be ready for the summer cruising.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:23 am:

Very nice !! Love the white with brass

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:28 am:

Dog says hurry up I want a ride!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 11:45 am:

That dog want's to christen it!
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:37 pm:

Ha Ha - he christened it for sure!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 12:52 pm:

Looks Great! It should be a lot of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:29 am:

Looking great and you're so close to the finish line! Pun not intended but it works. :-) What a handsome little speedster. :-)
Is the engine hopped up or stock?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:52 am:

Engine is stock (as of now) but who knows what I will do. I love it. I love the history of it, and I love the way they did things back then for developing speed and performance. I am still learning so much about what was done for engine performance, I'm a bit confused about what to do next but its on the drawing board. I'm fortunate to live in an area of the country that has many talented T resources so close. I hope to tap into some of those local speed fellas this summer and get a plan together. cant wait to put some miles on it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration