Don't answer.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Don't answer.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:44 pm:

I hope by now everybody knows not to answer the "counterfeit" spam. Let it sink.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

They do if they read my "don't answer" post.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:56 pm:

Boy that makes two of you guys trying to ruin my attempt to make extra money to take my parakeet on vacation this summer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 05:58 pm:

I like the "serious inquiries only" note on that post... I sure would hate to waist that spammer's precious time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 08:45 pm:

,When I was in high school a friend of mine's dad got busted for counterfeit money and did time. Must have been illegal back then:-) Really though, how can you advertise counterfeit money? Or why would you? What an idiot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Coco - Winchester Va. on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

I had an uncle who made big money, but he got arrested and went to jail. It was about 1/8 inch too big in one direction and a 1/4 inch in the other......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

Who's the tough guy that's gonna bump it...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - 09:52 pm:

I would guess this could be a "sting" attempt from law authorities. ???? Maybe not, but there are lots of stupid crooks, stupid terrorist, or other low life's that may answer the ad wanting some of the offered services. It seems like a good low budget way to get information on possible law breakers. I know the police here in our area monitor Facebook for stupid people telling things that they did that were against the law. The game and fish police/rangers catch "poachers" all the time bragging about the "big one" they just killed. Just guessing about it, but maybe.........

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration