Question about Brass Carbs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Question about Brass Carbs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:30 am:

With all the brass carbs coming up on the ad page I was wondering. What happened to E Brown's stuff, all the tooling and such? He made some nice brass carbs. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:08 pm:

Agree I had one of his 5 ball carbs and it ran well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

I wonder what happened to all his stuff. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Dan, Ernie was a real craftsman and a great friend. After Ernie passed, all the parts and tooling went to Glen Johnson then some or all of it went to Russ Potter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 09:07 pm:

I am glad someone got the stuff. I got one of his last Holley for an 1911. Someone should start back making them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration