Pouring Bearings and Lineboring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Pouring Bearings and Lineboring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 11:12 am:

Who in middle Indiana performs this operation? I used a machinist in Jamestown, I lost his contact information.

Thanks,
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Mike:
I think Jack Daron had posted the name of an individual in Indiana that does re-babbitting ...this was last year in a discussion of cost ...his price was very low ...I manufacture the tools and offer support for this operation ( since 1979)always an optimist ...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo - Linton, IN on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 01:07 pm:

Thanks, Gene!

Yes, Jack put onto me the machinist, and I have used him in the past. Finally, my old brain kicked in, and I remembered. A fellow had called me for the info.

Thanks Again!
Mike

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration