Help on 1912 rear fender bracket.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Help on 1912 rear fender bracket.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 12:28 pm:

Anyone have a picture they could post or email me, on a rear fender bracket for a 1912. I was told it is the same as the touring, single attachment to the fender. What I have may be a totally wrong fender and the bracket, I don't know. Thank You. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

First what body style are you working on? The question reads that you may have something other then touring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:51 pm:

I called Rootlieb just now and they told me I bought the towncar with the wrong fenders and I should have ROADSTER fenders and not touring fenders. Maybe that is why the fender brackets I bought do not work! It looks like I need PICTURES of 1912 ROADSTER FENDER BRACKETS to make sure. It has been one problem after a nother with this car but I am working though them and loving it. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:13 pm:

Frank-
Contact Don Watson. He can probably steer you the way you need to be steered.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Gould, Folsom, CA on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 07:48 pm:

Just a heads up, Frank. The 1912 roadster rear fenders made by Rootlieib do not fit original 1912 roadster fender brackets. If you have Rootlieb fenders, the brackets will have to be modified to fit. One relatively easy way to make them is to reshape a front fender bracket and weld an eye on it. I do have the brackets but have no way to access them at this time. If you ever come to the Sacramento area, maybe we can find them. I might be able to dig out the factory prints.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:14 pm:

Keith, talked to Don Watson but he referred me to Scott Rosenthal, but both of Scotts emails has changed so I left a message on his phone. Thank You. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Seress, Prescott Az. on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 10:15 pm:

Richard, sent you an email. Frank

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration