The "Baby Chadwick" 2017: A 1912 Tourabout

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: The "Baby Chadwick" 2017: A 1912 Tourabout
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 12:41 pm:

8000 miles later I finally have all my T parts in 1 location and am getting ready to start work on what I refer to as the Baby Chadwick. The car is an open tourabout design, basically a 4 seat speedster. A few pictures of what Im starting with. I found a radiator core at Bakersfield so Im still shaping the hood/cowl on the drawing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 12:44 pm:

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 02:48 pm:

Nice RHD hogshead. Probably no starter provision? So hand crank or???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 04:31 pm:

Yes, I am building it RHD and that is an early RHD hoggshead in there. Of course should I change my mind I also have a LHD early hoggshead (no ribs). As for ignition I have a bosch DR4 I plan to run on my cross drive plate (haven't checked rotation yet). I also have a Bosch MJC that I want to have as a spare.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Well not a really early one as it has the ribs by the bolts!! My guess is 14-16

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Wednesday, April 26, 2017 - 06:12 pm:

The LHD is at the bottom, you can't see the bolts. The RHD has the ribs, the LHD does not.

I was dating the RHD 14-15 and the other 12-13 as a rough dating, I supose I should have said earlier.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration