Mid-Atlantic Swap Meet: Who's going & what are you bringing?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Mid-Atlantic Swap Meet: Who's going & what are you bringing?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 12:06 pm:

My brother Jon and I have three spaces at the meet this year; I'll have my rewound mag field coils and most all of my new parts including top straps, lamp parts, complete line of early T and horseless carriage coils & parts, wood coil boxes, original style fasteners, etc. Will have a selection of original brass era parts including a nice 1911-'12 seven-rivet crankcase and a '14 windshield.

Jon will have his floorboards and top bows, some body wood, and a bunch of original T and A parts. Stop by and say Howdy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

I'm going shopping there and I plan to stay overnight this time.

I'll be looking for Mitch Sine to learn why he doesn't answer phone calls or e-mails.

I have wanted to try a Simmons Super Power or a Stromberg OF carburetor, so I might buy one of each or one of those.

I still need a sediment bulb, the last one I purchased turned out to be a junker put together with parts that did not go together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Fuller on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:10 pm:

I'm planning on going. I won't be selling just shopping this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:14 pm:

Hurray for Luray !!! I can't wait to get there !!!! I'll be bringing my shopping list and money clip , hope to fill my car with parts, and my head with good memories...see you there !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Benjamin Morgan - Metamora, Indiana on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Me and my buddy will be going, so far as we know. Hopefully will not have to load a Model A chassis on a trailer again this year!

I need lots of nut/bolt hardware and body to firewall brackets for a 13 touring. I have a list to send if any one has any extra stuff they want to bring.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 06:35 am:

Bringing krw T pan table,nos 28- chevrolet fenders,running IH hit and miss engine. 31 model A fenders,perfect T frame with 21 roadster title.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:17 am:

We are over 30 vendors and more are coming in. Calimerís Wheel Shop notified me he is attending this year. Many T & A Vendors. Also one vendor has informed me he will be bringing a 26 roadster, 1937 model B John Deere tractor and much more.
This is going to be a great meet not to be missed!!!!!!!
See y'all in May.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:19 am:

I will try to get a vendor list on the website soon. www.mapwsm.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:35 am:

The seven rivet pan and the '14 windshield are spoken for, but I still will have a lot of neat stuff for sale including some original WWI recruiting and other posters and early chassis parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 01:32 pm:

I do need a pair of clincher wheels for a 1917 T
Just for rollers. Looking for KRW tools.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

I am looking for a passenger seat for a 1921 Centerdoor Sedan if anybody has an extra one lying around.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 08:17 pm:

I hope to find a complete pair of headlights for my '19 center door (Dual bulb '19 & '20 only for cars w/electric start, as I understand) also the U shaped bracket for the passenger front seat....will consider complete seat if available...other misc. parts are less model specific, so I will enjoy the hunt...that weekend can't get soon enough!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Thomas on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:16 pm:

I plan to travel there from Rhode Island. Might get a vendor spot to try to sell the '26/27 parts that have piled up.

Look forward to meeting whoever attends.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:42 pm:

Erik if you want a vendor site I can take care of that for you. Just let me know

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Spencer Vibert - Granby ,CT on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

erik what do you have for 26-7 parts I might be interested thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

In a pleasant break from the normal, I'll be looking for Two-cylinder Maxwell parts this year for my 1911 AB along with brass era Model T parts. Looking forward to it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:56 am:

Anybody need T windshield frames?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Carter - South Jersey on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 06:31 am:

I need a good '13 windshield frame, or at least some good hinges for one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:57 am:

James, I can help you with a coilbox and coils if you need it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 07:39 am:

R.V., I have the correct Splitdorf coil box but you may end up with it at some point to make sure it is peaked up and performing the way it should.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Bring it to the meet and I will check it for you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:35 am:

I will be there Thursday only and have some rebuilt NH carburetors to sell. Also REVERSE PEDAL EXTENSIONS in BRASS and Aluminum. I do not have a space so PM me to make arrangements. Thanks TOM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 10:47 am:

R.V. Will do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 06:44 am:

Dennis - I'd like to get a space, sent you an email. I have an assortment of extra T stuff I'd like to re-home.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Steve - sent you a pm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:09 pm:

I will now have some nos 1931 1932 va license plate set's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert M Davis on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:39 pm:

Tom Strickling Ho much for your rebuilt N H Cabbuerators

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Strickling on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 10:00 am:

Sent you a PM Let me know what you need. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 07:23 am:

I spent a few hours sorting through my parts to figure out what to bring. I found a few Splitdorf mags, a set of 50 new finished spokes for 30-3 1/2" wheels, spoke press, running boards, splash aprons, old car books, good mag ring, magnets and an assortment of patch panels. Lots of other little stuff too.

I'm looking forward to a relaxing and fun time in Luray!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Thursday, May 11, 2017 - 12:55 pm:

Long range forecast is looking partly sunny and mild for all 3 days!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 05:49 am:

Is there a updated vendors list? Keep getting last years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 09:22 am:

Adams, Greg Gaithersburg, MD Model T parts (3 spaces)
Anderson, R.V. Kennedy, NY Brass era Model T coils & parts, T fasteners, T & other body wood (3 spaces)
Ashby, Edward Marshall, VA Model T parts, early hardware, tools, etc. beford 1940 ( 1 space)
Blythe, Ron Kill Devil Hills, NC Model T Ford parts (1 space)
Calimer's Wheel Shop Waynesboro, PA New wood wheel rebuilds, some old Model T parts (1 space)
Carreras, Paul Bumpass, VA Model T parts (1 space)
Doty, Kim New Salisbury, IN Model T parts, possibly line shaft and pulleys (1 space)
Fleming, Dennis Luray, VA Model T parts ( 2 space)
Greene, Jim Bens Run, WV Model T and Model A parts (3 spaces)
Hatch, Dan Trussville, AL Model T parts (4 spaces)
Hatfield, Dos Amissville, VA Model T parts (1 space)
Huygens, Joe & Strickland, Randal Kernersville, NC Model T and Model A parts (3 spaces)
Lee, Terry Metamora, MI Model T parts, Ford Badges and other memoralbilia ( 2 space)
Mader, Jay Staunton, VA Model T and Model A parts ( 4 spaces)
Manzo, Gino Casanova, VA Model T parts (1 space)
McPherson, Jim Hephzigah, GA Model A Ford parts (2 spaces)
Nolting, Dave Ashley, OH Model T transmission part, Coils-Coild doctor, perhaps T.W. Components (2 space)
Patterson, Ron Nicholasville, KY Model T parts (1 space)
Phillips, John Luray, VA Model T and Model A parts (3 spaces)
Price, Bill Luray, VA Model T and Model A parts ( 1 space)
Prus, Kevin Canfield, OH New High Compression Model T Heads, High volume outside oil line kits, Siphon hoses & misc used T parts (1 space)
Rein, Nick Spotsylvania, VA Model T related (1 space)
Rollins, Warren Knoxville, TN Model T parts (1 space)
Rudy, Charles Sparta, NC Model T & A parts, some IH Farmall parts (1 space)
Scruggs, Curtis Mt. Sidney, VA Model T, Model A, Early V-8 Fort parts oil cans, etc, Ford tools (2 spaces)
Simmering, Dave Afton, TN Model T and Model A parts ( 2 spaces)
Sine, Mitchell Front Royal, VA Model T parts, early hardware, tools, etc (1 space)
Sours, Larry Luray, VA Antique Tools, Jugs, Allegheny Arsenal Spur#2, Some Ford parts and other antiques (2 spaces)
Suter, Jim Harrisonburg, VA Model T Ford parts, other pre-war antique car parts (2 spaces)
Treace, Dan Earleton, FL Model T parts (2 spaces)
Wicker, Fred Grimestead, VA Model T and Model A parts, Old Oil cans ( 1 space)
Winter, Bryan Luray, VA Model T & Model A Ford parts (2 spaces)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:05 am:

Jim - I should be on the list too. Dennis confirmed my registration. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Ok Steve, that's great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john f stephens-marcle on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

James, thanks for the updated list of vendors, and a sampling of their wares...if I wasn't already excited, I would up all night daydreaming of potential finds...Thank you to yourself, and all those involved in putting this together..
Of all the sub cultures in the car hobby, Model T people are my favorite...see you there !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 02:21 pm:

Anyone know the GPS address for the show.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Blancard, Fredericksburg Va on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 02:31 pm:

The address on the flyer is 218 Veterans Lane, Luray VA. Looks pretty easy to find on Google maps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Govoni on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

Thanks Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 04:01 pm:

It's ez to find. There's a tractor supply,Walmart, food places close by.
The meet has good food,a place to wash your hands and good bathrooms. Room to camp out overnight. The field is freshly mowed and gets trampled down pretty quick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 06:53 pm:

wish I could go. I was there last year, great swap meet! I am in Mississippi on the natchez trace tour! with the Tennessee Ts!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Friday, May 12, 2017 - 07:16 pm:

Steve, Sorry I forgot to update the list. I will take care of that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Wicker on Saturday, May 13, 2017 - 06:57 pm:

Dennis I'm going to need another space. John Cannon who's Been storing model a parts for 40 years is coming with me to let go of some of his stash.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Sunday, May 14, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Fred sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Fleming on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 09:28 am:

loaded Trailer # one

image/jp2
FullSizeRender[6].jp2 (129.2 k)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration