Australian "Class Acts"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Australian "Class Acts"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 05:53 pm:

I wish to publicly thank Allan and Alan for their selfless acts of concern and genuine good neighbor advice and help over the past 2-3 days. With their invaluable assistance I was able to make contact with another T gentleman in Australia that I had an incorrect phone number for. Once again, Thank You fellows!! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

No surprise there. The guys from Down Under represent the hobby well!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 10:26 pm:

Thank you Mike. No big deal really as that's what we are here for, to assist other T people. Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 03:40 am:

No worries Mike. Glad to be able to assist.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration