Available LODGING at WHITFISH !!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Available LODGING at WHITFISH !!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, April 27, 2017 - 08:04 pm:

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this years National Tour at Glacier.

I have a reservation for a condo that sleeps 6 in Whitefish right at the ski lodge area in Big Mountain. It's perfect location at Edelweiss next to Morning Eagle where we stayed for the last tour there.

I found this a long time ago on VRBO with a cost of only $103. per day. This reservation is for the six days from Jul 15 through 21.

You can check it out at - VRBO.com #283959

I'll be cancelling this reservation and want to let anyone know it's available. Please contact me if there is any interest before I cancel.

It's a full refund for me so I'm just posting FYI.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:17 am:

That's more than reasonable Gene. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I've already canceled. We bring a small tour dog. The HQ Lodge doesn't allow pets and the Kalispel La Quinta was $1279 for the 7 tour says. I did reserve a house that sleeps 8 for $303 a night and made it available for other T tourists to share. Unfortunately, no takers so I canceled it too. If we were still going, I'd jump on your offer like a bird on a June bug...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sayer on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:26 am:

Darn Gene, would have been nice to see you again.

Eric and Jennifer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 02:04 pm:

Ya, This will be the first National tour I've missed for quite some time. It was a hard decision for me to make. I really wanted to take one of my Grandkids who would loved it but my wife needs my help here. There will be more tours but Glacier is one of my favorites!

I found another local couple here that hopefully will be able to truck all the Mothers goodies up there for the tours.

I'll sure miss seeing lots of other friends as well.

Yes, I thought this lodging was very reasonable and hate not to have somebody get a good deal since I saw most were totally out of sight.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration