Happy Birthday Marty - April 28

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Happy Birthday Marty - April 28
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 05:50 am:

Today is Marty Bufalini's birthday. He told me it was April 28 many years ago at the Old Car Festival. He had just informed my son during Pass in Review that the car my son helped me restore was his 21st birthday present.

When I thanked Marty afterwards, he reminded me of his birthday in case I wanted to do the same.

Happy Birthday Marty! Enjoy your day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 07:06 am:

Happy Birthday Mr. Bufalini !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Happy Birthday and many more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 08:23 am:

Happy Birthday Marty, and many many more to come!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Today is also my birthday. 72 and counting...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:24 am:

Happy Birthday Mike!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

Happy Birthday to both Marty and Mike. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 02:03 pm:

Happy Birthday Mike and Marty!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

Tom, thanks for remembering!!!

Mike, Happy birthday to you, too.

Today also is Jay Leno's birthday. We were born on the same day in the same year. I had the pleasure of working with him once when we narrated the 100th anniversary of the automobile on NBC. He REALLY knows his auto history.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:40 am:

Happy Birthday Guys! Party hearty Mike and Marty!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration