Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Baker, Oregon

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Era - Main Street, Baker, Oregon
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:08 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:34 am:

Baker City has retained much of its early cool. Take a run up the Powder
River to Sumpter and ride the steam train. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Baker is 50 miles to the west of where we live. As Burger pointed out most of the old masonry buildings are intact and restored. All of the awnings and old cars have disappeared. The town fathers took a hard stand against all of the big box stores many years ago when the Walmarts and such want to come to town. No box stores in Baker! Almost all the businesses are all right down town. Nice little clean community. I like it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 12:09 pm:

I have hunted south of Baker lots of deer and its old gold digging area----don't hunt anymore and like sea food so moved to the coast. Portland is to big Baker is to small at my age good hospitals close are necessary and with the best shopping on the Oregon coast a mile away!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Landry, Hudson, NH on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 11:40 am:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration