OT.....Gilmore Car Museum announces upcoming light-truck display

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: OT.....Gilmore Car Museum announces upcoming light-truck display
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:29 am:

Not associated with this but a lover of old trucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 10:31 am:

Forgot link. Getting old.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/2017/04/28/gilmore-car-museum-announces-upcoming-l ight-truck-display/?refer=news

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:16 am:

Nice, thanks. Amazing how styles progressed. I had at one time, the last 3 mentions; Willys pick up, 1st gen El Camino and was a collector/restorer of aircooled commercial VW's both single and double cab versions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 11:31 am:

A '24 GMC potato truck is pictured... The first year of the T pickup....and no TTs ???....not interested

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:55 am:

Perhaps the TT is too heavy for a light truck display.:-) it does haul a full ton. My wife will sometimes say something about my "little truck". LITTLE? It'll haul more than my F150.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration