Old Photo - Model T Pony Ride ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Model T Pony Ride ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, April 28, 2017 - 09:21 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:12 am:

Nice spare! Break down out in the middle of nowhere? Draw straws for who rides the little fellow into the nearest town.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:27 am:

That is a picture of a pony breeder taking the two pony's on their first date so they get to know each other.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert L. Rogers on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:27 am:

It looks like the man on the right is holding the rear door open. Getting ready to load the pony in the back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:09 am:

That's not the way you stuff a rear seat with horse hair.

I'm glad I'm not the one that had to clean the car out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:53 am:

No the worry they were just horsing around.
"Take my wife...please"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Perry Goble on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 11:36 am:

May be This is one of those guys that went from town to town taking pictures of the kids in town dressed up like cowboys . I have a picture of me taken some time in the 1950,s dressed as a cowboy on one of those ponys .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:43 pm:

I think they're getting ready to prove that the Model T really is a dual fuel car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:09 pm:

It's about time the horses caught a break.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:19 pm:

20 under the hood and one in the back. 1st power upgrade!looks like a horse mechanic ready to install upgrade.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration