Hassler shocks question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hassler shocks question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 02:29 pm:

Can anyone tell me if the hasslers shock that would go on the touring car or roadster also fit the TT truck. I have a complete set that I am willing to sell and have a person that asked this question. Tom Elliott twoelliott@msn.com 503-644-9374

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Nope.

The TT has bigger Hassler, with special brackets for the TT frame, the car type won't fit the truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 02:45 pm:

Front YES
Rear. NO

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 03:44 pm:

Thanks guys, this form is the best. I will let my person know that these parts will not fit the rear but will fit the front. Thanks again. To

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 06:10 pm:

Hassler supplied beehive springs for different uses. Normally the TT would have double Hasslers on the front and rear. The passenger T single coils might work, but for the TT, the Double Hassler is the better looking for commercial use.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By george house . . .caldwell county, TX on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 07:07 pm:

Yes Dan; the Hassler single coil "beehive" style spring does fit on the front axle of the TT - which was Thomas' question.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration