1926 touring question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 touring question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 03:02 pm:

Well. They do multiply. I went to see my parts source this afternoon, reconnecting, seeing what he has. He offered me a 26 touring. Neither one of us really know what to ask/offer. It runs. He rebuilt the rear end. Has an older top. Needs some body work. Needs full interior. Any thoughts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 04:54 pm:

I would think $5K-$6KUS. CDN $6.5K-$8K. I've seen some Improved car touring "projects" for sale in the states and that's about what they go for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

Thank you!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration