DIRTY DOZEN race posters then and now

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: DIRTY DOZEN race posters then and now
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jim mccathren on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:26 pm:

$5k purse in 1926 was quite a sum of money. Nearly $150K today. If you are interested in recreation of a bit of automotive history, see the race flyer at the bottom and contact me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:47 pm:

More than forty years ago, I had the extreme pleasure to be a small part in an event something like this, for one weekend per year, for four years.
It was the most FUN I ever had in my life. Thank you Ed.
Wayne Sheldon

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration