Hot Chicks and Model T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Hot Chicks and Model T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

Hot Chick and Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 06:02 pm:

Nice. Really nice.
The ain't bad either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 06:06 pm:

Does your wife know about your girlfriend ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

I brought home three chicks last week. The wifeperson is getting
used to the idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:46 pm:

The garage door is closed. You have her in your clutches. :-) Pun not intended. :-)
Lovely lady with a great smile! Plus you can fix things! Oh oh. ;-)
She ain't sure about the T, is she? I use a whole palm across the fenders of all my junk.
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 11:31 pm:

Nice oh the Ts not bad either

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Perfect combination :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 10:37 am:

Long as the wives or girlfriends are happy enough to come in the garAge and smile we are all good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, April 30, 2017 - 04:49 pm:

Knowing this group of guys I am surprised that the picture in Burger's post was not the first one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 12:04 pm:

Ignacio hasn't said it wasn't his wife. He just said he had a hot chick and a Model T. It maybe wife or daughter. If it is neither, I'm not going there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

My great grandfather was a 30 year Pullman Conductor with Union Pacific. He said the railroad men had a saying for just that situation . "Run for the roundhouse Nellie !! The Brakeman can't corner you there !! "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:05 pm:

My great grandfather was a 30 year Pullman Conductor with Union Pacific. He said the railroad men had a saying for just that situation . "Run for the roundhouse Nellie !! The Brakeman can't corner you there !! "

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ignacio Valdes on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Girlfriend :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration