Old Photo - Pacific Aero changes name to Boeing

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo - Pacific Aero changes name to Boeing
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Monday, May 01, 2017 - 09:19 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:59 am:

I believe that's "the Red Barn" still standing, part of the museum now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 01:29 am:

It has been moved from its original location. I remember when they moved it as a kid.
They put it on a barge and moved it down the Duwamish river!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:16 am:

I once worked in that old building for a brief time before it moved to the Museum of Flight. Among other things they made there were turbine engines that they tested in a Boeing fire truck. That fire truck and a hot rod with the Boeing turbine are in the car museum in Tacoma.
Paul in Tacoma

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration