Three dip pan modifications

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Three dip pan modifications
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 09:47 am:

I'm having a hard time locating pictures/threads of other peoples modifications to their three dip pan. I want to create/make a "damn" or tray for the fourth rod. I was pretty sure I had found threads on here before, but no such luck right now.
Anyone have pictures or knowledge of how it's been done?
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:23 am:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/536002.html?1429765527

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Otto on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:31 am:

That's it.
Thank you Mark.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

This is the last one I did, cut and shut 2 pans, putting and early front onto a 4 dipper rear.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 05:10 pm:

And a teacup drain to boot! That will have folks scratching their heads when they see it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 05:27 pm:

Thanks, Frank, gives me a great plan for an early pan with rust through in the middle and a spare 16 block that I have!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 06:49 pm:

Dale, it was an easy do, cut it between #1 and 2 dippers, that gave enough of the front piece to bolt it all to an old block for tig welding. It's now on my 16.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:49 pm:

Frank that is neat idea!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:32 pm:

Perhaps another idea? Actually, the first I'd seen.
This 4th rod dam looks like it's fully bolted in.
Simple and effective.

Royce's dam
Royce let me save it with permission and if you see this post, I'll make no gain from it. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration