J C Taylor Insurance/ Foremost Insurance Group

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: J C Taylor Insurance/ Foremost Insurance Group
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:25 am:

As you know I had a fire that destroyed my 13 and 14 Fords. They were insured with J C Taylor. I can not say enough about their professionalism and handling of my loss. We are settled without any hassle. They are 5 STAR! Thanks .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:27 am:

Glad to hear it!

My two collector cars are insured by Condon Skelly. They handled a body damage claim on my 1971 Plymouth GTX very professionally. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Goelz-Knoxville,TN on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 10:30 am:

Warren, good to hear that things are working out.

Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 11:59 am:

I am pleased to hear that also. I have been with them a long time but never had a claim. We insure some car events through them. There are always horror stories about such companies so it is good to hear this.
Fingers Crossed.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Rick, thanks for encouragement, still a long road to travel. Going to Fla for a week. We need to get away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 12:26 pm:

I've never heard a negative comment about JC Taylor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:37 pm:

A step at a time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 07:54 pm:

I switched to JC Taylor from Hagerty just this year. Same coverage for a lot less money.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:25 pm:

I use auto owners group, they have been in business for near a hundred years but I have never had a claim on my old cars and have considered changing to a company that specializes in just vintage car insurance. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:27 pm:

I have had JC Taylor for many years and they are great people to work with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Tuesday, May 02, 2017 - 08:28 pm:

JC Taylor has been a problem for us, seems they don't think too kindly if your daily driver is old.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Wednesday, May 03, 2017 - 12:39 am:

We have 15 cars insured with J C Taylor. From a 1907 Reo to a 1994 Ferrari with a Shelby Cobra, Corvette,a Mercedes sports car, model A, far too many T's a race car or 2, just lots of collector cars.

Agreed values, low premiums, excellent service, no limitation on annual miles.

Far cheaper that all the other collector insurers. We have a insurance advisor that does not sell insurance he just shops our corporate and personal business annually. Year after year J C Taylor beats all the competition.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration